Like us on Facebook!
- Unemployment Crisis Among College Graduates in Japan and South Korea: Are Chaebols and Keiretsu the Solution? Look again.
- Myanmar: The New Tourist Frontier
- Cybercrime Enforcement: ASEAN's New Industrial Policy?
- Stepping Up: Why Mongolia Might Have a Serious Shot at APEC Membership
- Boosting the Japanese Economy: A Woman’s Work
Author Archives: Berkeley APEC Study Center
By Mona Fang, BASC Research Assistant With the renewal of North and South Korean tensions, it seems all though all the nations are scrambling to find solutions with the exception of the one country whose actions could really make a more »
The Berkeley APEC Study Center would like to wish all of its friends and patrons a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We will be taking a break from our blog until January, but until then, please enjoy more »
This week, three BASC Research Assistants take on the recent G-20 summit in Pittsburgh, examining issues of security, institutional change, and the environment. Crashing the G-20 Party: Line in the Sand against Iran Ivy Ngo, BASC Research Assistant The opening more »
We are proud to announce the publication of our latest book, Northeast Asia: Ripe for Integration?, now available from retailers such as Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.This book investigates the origins and evolution of Northeast Asia’s new institutional architecture in trade, finance, more »